It’s finally October! That means it’s time to get spooky! And to update on the goals for last month, and list some new goals for this month. Anyone else feel like this year is flying by? It’s freaking me out honestly. I’m just glad Fall is finally here though and now I can drown myself in apple cider and eat nothing but pumpkin spice everything. Anyway, if you’re new to Small Goals, it was started by Writes Like A Girl. Every month you share new goals and give some updates on the goals for the last month. It’s pretty simple. The goals can be about anything! Life. Health. Blogging. Whatever!
Before we get started on new goals, let’s take a look back at last months goals.
1. Workout Routine: FAIL. I didn’t even make it to the gym once, but I did walk all over London. It was a stretch of a goal knowing I had a lot going on.
2. Complete My 5K: CHECK! Expect a post about this later in the week.
3. Use My Travel Journal: KINDA? I didn’t use the travel journal I had bought, but sorta used one while I was there. I think I filled it out one night and that was it.
4. Save More Tattoo Money: CHECK! I’m only $250 away! I’ve already told family all I want for birthday/Christmas is more money for it.
It wasn’t a total failure! I didn’t expect the workout stuff to happen, and I tried with the journal thing. I’m just glad I survived the 5K and I’m making tons of progress on saving for the tattoo. Now onto new goals!
1. Workout Routine: This month is pretty clear which means I should be able to get to the gym and make something happen. Plus the new schedule is out for Xpose and there are some new classes I want to try!
2. Drink More Water: I have to get back on the water train. I do good, then fall off. It just repeats itself over and over.
4. Don’t Spend Money At NYCC: Easier said than done. I really shouldn’t even be going but I was able to get a badge from a friend. I’m leaving my sketchbooks behind and I’ll try and limit my time in Artist Alley. Honestly I’m only going to see friends! Of course if I see any Pennywise art, all this might go out the window.
I think that’s it. Some pretty simple goals on paper but harder in practice. I need to start thinking of some harder goals, or something budget related. There’s always next month! If you want to join in on Small Goals, just visit Write Like A Girl and share your links!