I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for this show to come back! Here’s a couple thoughts/notes:
1. I’m glad they didn’t do a time jump and it’s only about 4 weeks later.
2. NORA! OMGZ! If you watched, you know what I’m talking about.
3. Aiden needs to rock the dressed up look more often.
4. Josh needs to just STFU and let Nora ask her questions.
5. Of course Nora needs to own up and tell Josh about her scratches.
6. What the hell was that thing that got Sally in her dream?
Man, I can’t wait for the next episode! The episode ended on a cliffhanger and my thought is Nora is going to save Josh. I will say I’m tired of the whole “gun shot after the screen goes dark thing.” It’s like every show has to do this at least once. Is it a TV rule? I get that it adds a little suspense but can’t we come up with something new?
I hope Josh is there for Aiden. He’s really hard on him, which is needed sometimes, but Aiden opened a huge can of worms when he killed Bishop. I hope none of them thought Aiden would be free and clear and just be able to walk away from the mess. I can’t wait to see where the story goes with “Mother” and the new “Queen Bee” if you will. It sounds like this girl has some issues which should make for awesome hijinks! Hopefully it leads to plenty of shirtless Sam Witwer too. Oh! Shirtless Sammy Huntington was lookin’ good too I might add. I saw some people on Twitter talking about how he looked thinner. I think he’s just bulked up a little bit. It’s not like he was really chubby to begin with. If they want to see a character that went from cute and chubby to way too skinny, see Agent McGee from “NCIS.” That’s a whole different post.
Do any of you watch the SyFy version of “Being Human?” If so, what did you think of the new episode?