How the hell is it already November? I can’t even deal with this but before we get to any new goals, let’s recap last month! Small Goals was started by Writes Like A Girl! Check out her blog to take part in the link up!
1. Workout Routine: LOL Nope.
2. Drink More Water: Nope.
3. Finish Up London Posts: Eh, kinda. I honestly need to take a break from them and then I’ll get back to posting some more London stuff. I think I went a bit too fast and furious with them and caused Post Burn Out.
4. Don’t Spend Money At NYCC: YUP! I think I only spent $80. Maybe less. I only spent the cash I took. I’ll count it as a win.
1. Workout Routine: It’s back on the list because I need to make it happen. Softball will be over soon which frees up another night to hit the gym, or another class at Xpose.
2. No Soda: It’s going to be hard but I can do it. I did it once before and I can do it again.
3. Start Reading “IT”: I’ve never read the book. I bought it before I headed off to London but never started it. Now’s the time!
4. Focus On Credit Cards: Two have pretty “small” balances and I want to try and get at least one of them paid off.
A nice little mix this time. I know I keep putting the gym thing on there but I really do want and need to get back into a routine. One class a week isn’t cutting it. I’d love to do more classes actually but their schedule doesn’t always match up with mine. I actually lost a few pounds last month and I’d like to add to it, or at least keep those pounds off. I know cutting out or at least down on soda will help that too! Do you guys have any goals for this month? If ya do, good luck!